Source: http://www.thebuddyforum.com/tanklea...49348-ban.html (special thanks to Listy for linking this to me) Hello everyone, since I am naturally an evil person, nothing makes me more happy than to see the whine of a botter, caught in the act and his account permabanned. His tears are delightful and although he managed to have his ban “overturned” to an account wipe, he raged even further. Pretty funny stuff :) Meet Vend3tt4, a convicted bot and hear his moaning :) By the way, the first support worker’s name “Antoine Dodson”…. I am almost certain the name is fake, but if it’s really his name… poor guy. Be careful, the post is very long (TLDR: botter rages, WG support is resolute, results in account wipe). So, our botter friend complained and here’s what the support wrote him: Antoine Dodson 12 February 2014 13:01 Dear Vend3tt4. I am Antoine Dodson and I thank you for contacting us. The email you have received informs you about a permanent suspension of your World of Tanks account. Note that inactivity in battle is not permitted, whether a botting program is used or not. In this situation, we normally close the account permanently. However, in this case, we can consider giving you your access back, if you agree to read the EULA to avoid this situation in the future, and wipe your account. This position is taken in order to preserve the integrity and gaming atmosphere for the benefit of all players. If you decide that you want to play again, you will have to send us a confirmation. We will then wipe your account, which means, you will lose all research and vehicles. You will only keep the premium tanks, gold an garage slots. In order to proceed we will need to verify your identity. Please come back to us with the following information : • Account registration date • Name of the Internet provider when the account was registered • City of registration • Bill screenshots or any other information (for example, bank statements) related to WoT payments Please note that any further violation of the EULA will result in your account being permanently suspended, without a second possibility of appeal. Kind regards, Antoine Dodson, EU Customer Service Team https://support.worldoftanks.eu Once this ticket is closed, you will have access to a short survey. Please, take the time to fill it in to help us improve our overall quality. Vend3tt4 12 February 2014 13:17 I was active in game, but not good player .. Sometimes i got disconnects because of my poor modem.. I spent really much time and money on this game. And you offer me to delete it all? I bought alot gold fot premium account to get exp faster as same as credits. To get tier 10 tanks faster. And you offer me to wipe it all? I would rather get all my time and money spent on this game. it is offensive of you to offer me to wipe my account. Anthony Orwell 12 February 2014 14:29 Dear Commander, Unfortunately the suspension of your account is final. We will not force you to wipe the account, but if you do not want to do it it will remain locked. Best regards, Anthony Orwell, EU support team Parce que votre avis est essentiel pour nous aider à améliorer la qualité de notre service, merci de prendre quelques minutes pour remplir l’enquête de satisfaction disponible à la fermeture de ce ticket. —- Because we consider your feedback crucial in helping us improve the quality of our services, please, take a few minutes to fill in the survey you will have access to once this ticket is closed. Vend3tt4 12 February 2014 14:46 Then i demand full refund for wasting my time and money. It is enough insulting. Comunity is insulting in game, and now staff is suspending me for being a noob. It is outrageus … I love this game, not the insults. I spent lots of money and now you took it all away. I deman full refund, why should i play if you will suspend me again. Because i get reported for having bad connection or playing bad… Vend3tt4 12 February 2014 15:06 You do realise that you offer me to loose everything but premium tanks. You offer me to throw away all money spent on expierience transfer and all gold spent on premium account, i really am upset and angry about all this suspension. So much time lost to achieve tier 10. You saying me that all my effort playing this game is wasted. All money thrown away.. I really want my money back, i can provide all transaction checks, ID and so. Im displeased with that “support”, angry for being called unrespectful, sad for being offered to delete all my achievments. I do respect rules of this game, i am just unlucky to sometimes loose connection. I played lots of hours this game, because i like it. I want to play this game again. And i want my tanks Laure Tristan 12 February 2014 16:09 Hello Vend3tt4, Thank you for contacting our Support Team about your restriction. By wiping your account, the only items left on your account will be your premium tanks, your premium days and gold. Please understand that we cannot refund goods that have been already used. All gold items will remain in your garage; In order for us to start the process, we need to verify that you are the owner of the account. Could you please provide us with the following information: -Your account registration date -The name of your internet provider at that time -The city of registration -Screenshots of bills and any other information (for example bank statements) related to all WoT payments (we do not accept copy/paste or screenshots of confirmation emails) Reminder: Please save the screenshots as .jpg and be aware that the maximum size of the files is 2 Mb. Also keep in mind we treat all information you send us with paramount confidentiality and security. All information you send will be securely and permanently destroyed after your issue is resolved. Once we receive the requested information we will proceed with the account wipe and inform you once the operation is completed. We hope to hear from you soon. Kind regards, Laure Tristan EU Customer Service Team https://support.worldoftanks.eu Because we consider your feedback crucial in helping us improve the quality of our services, please, take a few minutes to fill in the survey you will have access to once this ticket is closed. Vend3tt4 12 February 2014 16:52 I want my accaunt with no wipe or i want full refund. Im either playing this Continue reading →

More...