Hello everyone, you know what time it is: yep, time for another Hall of Shame, were worst idiots, assholes and nazis of WoT are put on display. So sit back, relax and enjoy the freakshow :) Hmmm – too weak? Let’s kick it up a notch then… Above: very few clans ever manage get more “participants” in one issue, but 9-TD somehow manages to do it. By the way, according to some of the guys on Czech forums, this guy is actually a cop (or a prison guard): “So this is how you want it, you faggot? Just wait till I find you by your IP, I will grab your neck and kick your ass, I am a cop who executes you, you asshole! Your mother is a whore, who had a gangbang with niggers, yea? Just you wait you asshole, from now on, I am shooting your entire clan in random battles!” Another 9-TD well-wisher: Can we make it into the 9-TD hattrick? Yes we can! Must be an awesome clan to be in. And this FAME guy likes the Polish players: Another guy who blames Poland for his issues: And a nice Slovak well-wisher, this one is nearly rabid… “You fucking cunt fucking cunt die of cancer you son of a bitch you cunt come fight me one on one you fucker and don’t fuck there in the back you noob son of a bitch” And another well-wisher: Well, that escalated quickly: Someone here has friends in Wargaming! Gay Barbies? And now, a very sophisticated scam attempt. This guy is surely legit! “Hi would you lend me your account? I would like to try the IS-7 out” What would a Hall of Shame be without EFE, right? Looks like we have an… explosive situation here: And yet another well-wisher… And something from US server: And back to Europe Jonas87 is just rolling it… Nothing like some German Jew hate And a double combo! Someone in German community came up with a very “nice” mod This guy wants to summon his superhero apparently… Stay classy…. Somehow, I don’t think he means “Silentstalker”… And another HHR player: And another classy Slovak player: “Go fuck yourself you fucking prick, close yourself (???) you fucker, yeah your dad sucks sewage holes you fucker :) Go fuck yourself you prick, retarded Czech homosexual” Jews, Jews everywhere! Russia stronk! This guy has pretty… strange tastes And the rest…

More...