Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: Reset vbaddict profile and start again from scratch ?

Reset vbaddict profile and start again from scratch ?

Hi, I have several dossier files on my computer and uploaded weu_eu from test server and only enabled weu on general EU server later on. But right now I seem to face an issue with correct number calculation - when checking the forum signature, I get only 802 battles displayed. I have a few battles more. Therefore I think some data was lost/misinterpreted. Is there a way to reset my vbaddict profile and start again from scratch? Just uploading my battle results and use this mod to review all battle results automatically to be able to watch my progress?
    Thx & KR

A reset would not fix anything, as the battles in the signature are pulled from Battle Results, which seem not to be uploaded every time. Are you using BRR Battle Results Retriever in ADU?

Did not use it so far, just "installed" it. The problem is - when I check my nick in the active dossier uploader, I habe 5 connected dossiers. So I have no idea what I should do to get all the data uploaded.

Read the FAQ regarding ADU and Battle Results:
    http://www.vbaddict.net/faq.php "vBAddict ist missing Battles"

Quote Originally Posted by Phalynx.eu View Post
    Read the FAQ regarding ADU and Battle Results:
    http://www.vbaddict.net/faq.php "vBAddict ist missing Battles"
    But enabling the automated retrieval of battle result will NOT correct the inconsistant data which is stored already, will it? I thought that would work for new battles only while the old ones will still be missing. Right now my whole data is incomplete - missing e.g. almost a complete % of winrate. That's why I asked for a reset - get the data again freshly from my profile after the next start of WOT. Starting from there I can activate ADU and also the automatic gathering of the battle details which seem to be missing for some battles in the past as I did not always view the battle result. Or would the installation of the BRR also correct the incorrect data we see for my account right now ?

This is right, it will not correct old data. Just tell me whenever you want the user.