Source: http://world-of-ru.livejournal.com/3089554.html Hello everyone, recently, Big Boss Kislyi was interviewed on some Russian podcast show and LJ user roppka_banuk was kind enough to provide a transcription of some of the more interesting stuff he said (I am not going to listen to Russian podcasts, sorry, I am not THAT dedicated I am afraid. Unless it’s something specifically relevant). Most of it is just empty PR though - World of Warships will be revealed more this year to public (SS: he also mentions that some steps of the project require internal testing, which probably means WoWs will not come this year) - V.Kislyi considers the 15vs15 format to be a revolutionary step, that paid off - the WoT idea was a good idea, but without the Wargaming backing in 2008, it wouldn’t have succeeded - WoT is written for “simple men”, living all over the world (SS: as in, not for hardcore students and schoolkids players) What is however interesting is the photo, that came with the podcast… Can you guess the tank he’s holding? :)

More...