Source: Reddit thread Hello everyone, last night, an American streamer Sela was banned for using illegal mods online. It can be seen here (4h 26min mark). Apparently, it was because he was using following mods: - white tank corpses (I think that’s actually legal) - falling trees indicator (definitely illegal) - enemy tank reload timers (apparently illegal) While many people got butthurt over this decision, I actually support it (if it was the way the reddit post claims it to be). Guys – keep in mind: ANY mod that gives you an unfair advantage in the game is illegal Even without a taxative list of banned mods, this rule applies on all the servers of World of Tanks. Russians have a comprehensive list of banned mods, while (as far as I know) EU and US servers don’t, but either way, using common sense, anyone is able to figure out that especially stuff like fallen trees detectors is fishy. Current banned mods on both EU and US servers: - 3d hitskins - laser pointers - defoliants (leaf and tree removers) - falling tree (and destroyed object) detector - enemy reload timers (not sure here) Did I forget anything? Let me know please.

More...