Hello everyone, the International Woman’s Day weekend is gone, so this post might be a little less actual than I actually intended – but nevertheless, I think it’s worth seeing, because this is one of the funniest things Wargaming ever produced. Check this out, this is the World of Tanks video from Russian server (it was never translated to other languages): * * It says: “We made a survey and found out that there are many more woman players than there are men players” First one: Olga, 34 years, proud of her son, has mastery badge on all vehicles Mother: “Why did you go through the center?” Son: “Well, everyone went through there” Mother: “And if everyone starts shooting their teammates, you will do that too, yes?” Mother: “I believe in you so much that I told everyone you are better with heavies and scouts” Second one: Anna, 22 years, loves to cook borsch and to play it (SS: “Bosch”, apart from being traditional Russian soup, is also a Russian nickname for WT RhB) Third one: Katya, 25 years, Julia, 26 let, friends, they play artillery in platoon Katya: “I don’t know which one to take first, winter or summer” Julia: “Listen, camouflage is not the most important thing, the most important is to level up camo skill and the light bulb” (SS: “light bulb” (lampochka) is Russian nickname for Sixth Sense”) (seeing the guys) Katya: “….and he can’t screw in the light bulb for an enire week!” Fourth one: Victoria, 30 years, lovers her husband, 64 percent winrate Victoria: “He was directly in your aim circle and you missed. You NOOB!” Victoria: “Noob” “Conclusion: Actually, there are significantly fewer woman players than men. But that’s the reason we love them and value them even more.” Some of it is hard to translate and it sounds awkward in English, but in Russian it’s funny as hell, even cute and I positively loved this Wargaming video. But what is the entire point of this post, apart from showing it to you? I was just wondering… why don’t we have stuff like this on EU? You know, something cute, normal, funny, not awkward (I don’t know about you but for example that EU office Harlem Shake video made my face twitch). I don’t know. The Americans seem not to be able to do this type of “normal” humor either (at least not intentionally, as in – the point of the video being humor, I occasionally have a good chuckle when watching the Chieftain’s Hatch videos and I like that a lot) – the last thing I saw from there was that video with Chieftain and some girl moderator (? forgot her name) of him being a “drill instructor” and her a “tank student” or whatever, didn’t understand it much. Not exactly the pinnacle of entertainment. Tanks are serious business, but can be fun. I remember watching the Operation Think Tank for the first time and positively choking with laughter, when David Fletcher was talking about the Rototrailer or during the description of the wonderful Chieftain heatsuit (if you haven’t watched Operation Think Tank, you really, really should, it’s hours of pure tank awesomeness). We need more stuff like that.

More...