Hello everyone, after two years and a billion dollars, Wargaming NA finally released an official list of banned modifications. This will hopefully help clean up some of the misunderstandings, that were plaguing the community recently. Currently, banned mods on US server are: - 3D-Skins with Display of Modules and Crew Positions - Removal of trees, leaves and bushes or change transparency - “Lens scope” modification that removes tree leaves and alters bush transparency around the aiming reticle. - Script automated use of manually activated equipment. I.E. Automatic use of Manual Fire Extinguisher - Modified Tracer Display (case-by-case basis) - Free camera - Laser Reticle (red line starting from the gun barrel) - Modified Tracer Display (case-by-case basis) - Mini Map modifications that passively provide information to the individual player without the use of active teamwork. If you are interested in what is each mod and how does it look, click on the link above and check out the pictures in the thread. There are four things that however caught my eye. - white corpses are not banned, which is odd, considering they actually are banned on EU server, according to support at least - the minimap mode seems to be banned altogether, which is good, but I wonder if ALL the elements displayed on the example picture (such as your own turret aiming direction, enemy turret direction on minimap) are banned, or just some - ultra zoom mods are not banned? I thought they were as well - the “destroyed object detector” is specifically listed as banned on RU server. Here, it is probably included within the minimap mods, but it wouldn’t hurt to add it

More...