Source: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=502691.0 Thanks to player nufnuf for bringing this to my attention. Hello everyone, this is not something I understand to be honest, so I will be brief. There is a “World of Tanks” cryptocurrency going “live” in a few days, called Wotcoin. It is using World of Tanks logo and the person producing it is stating that it is “by gamers for gamers”, but… Wargaming has nothing to do with that. From what I gathered, the plan is basically for this person to act as a conversion house and buy gold from Wargaming for real money using gifts. How the hell would that work without them bleeding money I have no idea, but I am pretty sure it’s not solid business. Furthermore, the cryptocurrency is using World of Tanks logo and I am pretty sure this is illegal, there will be probably some lawsuits and all that. Generally speaking, I don’t understand cryptocurrencies and when I don’t understand something, I don’t trust it. Same goes for Bitcoin really. If you do know how it works and make money off it, good for you, guys. But I certainly won’t even try.

More...