Source: http://world-of-kwg.livejournal.com/282290.html Hello everyone, Storm posted the new look of Tiger I suspension for 9.0, which was apparently changed from the test iteration and I have absolutely no idea, what they changed. Apparently, players whined about some element of it (something with the roadwheels and them lacking “plasticity” if I understand correctly, as in – the screws and bolts were not visible enough) From the discussion: - it’s possible that the other type of Tiger suspension (roadwheels with rubber bands) will come as an alternative hull - this will appear apparently in next round of test - next round will come this week - Storm admits that when they made the M6A2E1 model the first time, they collected wrong references, it will be corrected, when it’s remade to HD (SS: I have no idea why they actually bring this tank up all the time) - M6A2E1 “is premium and hightier, this sharply increases his chances” (to be reworked sooner) - Storm confirms that the entire TD class will lose its class bonus to camo after firing a gun - developers are working on improved track movement physics, it will come later (this year) - after T34 (US prem heavy) is reworked, it will recieve the later 120mm gun barrel model - dirt (tracks and roadwheels getting dirty) will come as a dynamic option, depending on the ground type (snow, field etc.), this does not depend on Havok introduction - Havok will come earlier than in 9.6 - new grass and tree render will come this year - apparently, noone really remembered to add spotting damage to player statistics, so it wasn’t done - M103 roadwheels have fewer polygons than other roadwheels simply because there are too many (and noone will zoom closely on them in the game anyway) - Storm reacting on players complaining about FPS loss in 9.0: “Reduce graphic settings” (and “on minimal settings there will be no FPS drop”)

More...