Hello everyone, so, I downloaded the latest version of the 9.0 test (the one that’s supposed to be “final”) and, well… No, it was a disaster. Let me start by noting that in previous rounds, I had zero problems with this patch. Everything worked for me and I ran the game with the same amount of FPS on same details (high model details) as in 8.11. Garage loaded just fine, here are the two new models: Not sure what changed, but in first 4 battles, I was able to uncover following (some gamebreaking) bugs: - Silhouettes no longer work for me: Here I am aiming at the guy, straight at him – nothing. Same for both sniper more and regular mode. - INSANE loading times: In 8.11 all maps (apart from Windstorm) load pretty fast for me. I usually start the battle 10 secs before the battle begins. In the first tests, the map (Winter Himmelsdorf) loaded for like THREE MINUTES and I ended up in the battle TWO MINUTES after it started. It was never like that before. I was like “oh well, models gotta unpack and all that shit, okay” – next battle, I started 30 seconds into the game. You can imagine how terribly gamebreaking that is, when top tank of your team is not there for first two minutes of combat for example. This is really, really bad. And I don’t have as weak a computer as SerB and Storm claim 30 percent of Russians do… - 9.0 patch notes say “Added an option to disable the aim post-effect for Sniper Mode.” – like that green tint? How? I haven’t found a way to do that and I have post-effects in sniper mode disabled - Centurion 7 HD model is cool, but in sniper mode, it can see its own tracks: - T-34/85 HD tracks are modelled incorrectly – every second one is missing: And last but not least: looking at the picture above, you might have noticed that the T-34/85 screenie looks more shitty than usual. For some reason, the battle was started with minimum details. After I left it, the hangar was just a white screen, the game said “ERROR NOT ENOUGH MEMORY” and crashed. What the actual FUCK? It worked just fine until this test round.

More...