Source: Wotleaks VK community Hello everyone, russian Wotleaks VK community member visited the official launch event for the “Stalin’s Balls of Steel” book of Yuri Pasholok, where SerB allegedly answered some things. I will translate what was written (thanks to Maiorboltach for copying it to LJ), but… This info is not confirmed and could be distorted. I do not guarantee it is true. - multicore support will come this year - T-44-85 will come this year (SS: I find this hard to believe) - 2014 and the beginning of 2015 is dedicated to HD graphic rework, no new branches are planned - buffing KV-5? “It’s done when it’s done” (SS: this seems unlikely) - there will be more events like the Christmas one with the IS-6 – preliminary estlimate is summer, but maybe also during (Russian) May holidays - it’s completely possible that there will be a separate Wargaming game with modern tanks - Christie tanks will come gradually, we plan them for Fall of this year - Italian branch – not in 2014 - the next WG (Tactical Press) book will be about IS tanks - a couple of premium tanks will be released - LT buff? “We will limit their MM spread and will introduce a couple of premium ones” - next map to be implemented will be Kharkov

More...