Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: WOT Statistics doesnt update + .NET Error

WOT Statistics doesnt update + .NET Error

For me it simply doesn't update. Strange.

What does it update?

It doesn't update anything from the dossier file at all. I removed the elder version completeley, and installed from the scratch. Found the dossier file, started playing - but nothing happens. Wotstatistics only displays a status from - don't know - yesterday or so?

Furthermore the .net exception appears again, although I deleted the content of the mentioned folder.

Quote Originally Posted by Schwellkoerper.eu View Post
    It doesn't update anything from the dossier file at all. I removed the elder version completeley, and installed from the scratch. Found the dossier file, started playing - but nothing happens. Wotstatistics only displays a status from - don't know - yesterday or so?
    Does it outputs any error? See also the footer.

Quote Originally Posted by Schwellkoerper.eu View Post
    Furthermore the .net exception appears again, although I deleted the content of the mentioned folder.
    Which one exactly?

I deleted the contents of this Folder:

c:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\WOT Statistics\python

And the only error WOT statistics reports is the availability of a new version. Did an install from the http://www.vbaddict.net/download/WOTStatistics_2503.exe btw.

Shame, Still not working for me. Although WOTstatistics displays the message "Display file refreshed successfulle", it doesn't update my statistics. Neither on the "Overall" page, nor on the "Recent Battles" anything changes.

Just downloaded your dossier from your profile here, and it works fine for me. Can you please try to reset your profile? There is a shortcut for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Phalynx.eu View Post
    Just downloaded your dossier from your profile here, and it works fine for me. Can you please try to reset your profile? There is a shortcut for that.
    Still no success. Instead I get the .NET error message again. Many thanks for your help, btw! :-)

Please post the .NET Error here.

Sadly, I can't because now it works. (Which is obviously a good thing :-) ! )

And this is what I did: After you instructed me to do a reset of my profile I did another game in WOT. After this game WOTstatistics did not update, instead the error message appeared. So I closed down WOTstatistics and also closed WOT.
    After your last post I started up WOTstatistics again and now it displayed my current statistics. After I've started WOT again and did a game, WOTstatistics is updating my statistics perfectly.

I think the point is that you have to close down WOTstatistics once you've reset your Profile.

Edit: Gerade erst gesehen, dass du Deutscher bist. Also auf diesem Weg nochmal: Vielen Dank für deine Hilfe und dass du WOTstatistics übernommen hast!

Good point, will do that message into the Reset-Program. Thanks for response.

Edit:
    Gerne!
    Last edited by Phalynx.eu; 2014-04-16 at 20:44.

Works fine so far, after Profile reset. Only Thing: WN8 is not working for the new tanks implemented today with new patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumpelhonk.eu View Post
    Works fine so far, after Profile reset. Only Thing: WN8 is not working for the new tanks implemented today with new patch.
    Yes, as they don't have expected tank values.

ah..ok, good work anyhow. thumbs up

And now it is not updating, here the error message (in german, sorry) "Ausnahmefehler....Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt."

I need the complete Message. Gerne auch auf deutsch...

Which Tank did you played last time before the crash?

This post was made as an issue

Played new tank (stug b), Error: cannot refresh dossier file.-Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.

Rumpelhonk, lass uns da weiter machen:
    http://www.vbaddict.net/issue/830-Er...er-on-new-Tank