Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: Article: WN8: 0 and 145 Values

Article: WN8: 0 and 145 Values

I understand, but I get the bad WN8 for all tanks in WoT Statistics. ADU gives more reasonable numbers.

We all need to remember that WOT Statistics is a FREE program - so lets us be grateful that people are willing to spend their time and $$$ keeping it alive and updated for us to use!

Now, one problem I see with the WN8 Post Battle results in WOT Statistics version 2.5.0.8 is that the "WN8 Expected Values" are incorrect even for old tanks. Here is an example:

My IS-6 has a WN8 Expected Value for "damage dealt" of 1415, but when I put my mouse pointer over the WN8 Post Battle results, it shows that the WN8 Expected "damage dealt" is 141500. (two extra zeros at the end of the correct value of 1415).

Additionally, all of the other WN8 Expected values are incorrect for the IS-6:
    KILLS = 111.0
    Detected = 111.0
    Defense = 91
    Win % = 5328.0

I am posting a screenshot of this for clarity.

Again, this problem is NOT limited to NEW tanks, all of my tanks that I have had for years suffer from these inaccurate WN8 Expected Values, especially the extra two zeros at the end of correct WN8 Expected Damage Dealt values. Bad values in a database should be very quick and easy to fix via an update patch.

BTW, having so many Efficiency Ratings on the screen at one time makes the columns too cramped. It was MUCH BETTER when I could select what Efficiency Rating method I wanted to view using the dropdown menu as in the previous version. The values were MUCH easier to read at a glance...this layout is cramped and simply HORRID!!!

My IS-6 has a WN8 Expected Value for "damage dealt" of 1415, but when I put my mouse pointer over the WN8 Post Battle results, it shows that the WN8 Expected "damage dealt" is 141500. (two extra zeros at the end of the correct value of 1415).
    It is meant to be 1415.00 but they left out the decimal and the program thinks it is 141,500.

This probably goes without saying, but the 140 / 0 bug is NOT for new tanks only... it is for ALL tanks (unless you consider a T18, rhm, waffle, and t-54 to be "new"). NO TANK is displaying any correct WN8 data.

There is already a new beta which can handle this correctly. No need for a RAGE.

o qWn 8 values for every tank not just new ones

Quote Originally Posted by Ka_Blewee.na View Post
    I understand, but I get the bad WN8 for all tanks in WoT Statistics. ADU gives more reasonable numbers.
    I have win 8 of '0' for all my tanks even the old ones
    and just downloaded latest version of game

thank you,'and like the change of having all the stats at same time (EF, Win7 etc.)
    now if we can only get values other than 0