Source: http://world-of-kwg.livejournal.com/288291.html Hello everyone, this is third of Storm’s posts regarding the technical issues in 9.0 – truth to be told, I have never before seen so many developer posts and reactions patch bugs, 9.0 must really be messed up. First, Storm is asking players, whether (and if so, how often) are they experiencing game crashes (and at which moments). The fact this is the second time Storm asks about this kind of stuff does not look very promising, when it comes to fast solution of the issue. Storm is asking you: if you suffer from crashes and want to help, please upload somewhere your dxdiag log (you can learn for example here how to make it) and the file “python.log” from your World of Tanks directory and post a link in the comments. If there are enough, I will make Storm aware of that. The same goes for the issue of long map loading. Apparently, some (enough to draw Storm’s attention) of people complained that the maps load significantly slower (I can confirm that, happened for me as well) in 9.0. If you want to help Storm with this and suffer from this issue, make screenshots of your settings plus a dxdiag log (see above) and post them in comments as well. Please note that you may not post more than 5 links per one post. Usually it’s two, but I increased for the purposes of this post.

More...