- Panzer IV was changed in 9.0 in order to be historical, it’s “fully playable” - Storm confirms that the alleged depression nerf for Panzer IV Ausf.G in 9.0 applies only when the gun aims to the sides in order not to clip with the Schurzen model - there will be no infantry with AT rifles in the “Fortification” mode - SU-152 HEAT shells in Kursk historical battle are actually unhistorical, they were developed after the war. They are there for balance reasons. - Storm states that the results of the Confrontation mode were “as expected” - Storm confirms: Confrontation will return after its balance is fixed - Q: “Will there be an infantry game from Wargaming?” A: “That you have to ask our superiors and not tank developers. We make tanks.” - the variant of having ST-I on tier 10 and IS-4 on tier 9 was not considered, as the info on IS-4 was acquired a lot earlier (several years) than the info on ST-I - historical battles’ settings (like tanks, ammo configurations) can be changed “on the go” and don’t need special patches to do so - Storm on alleged Tiger participation in Ardennes: “It’s a lie and provocation. There were several Tigers, but they didn’t participate in fighting” - Storm states that this picture has the same Tiger on it, the difference is the lighting quality - the “silver Chi-Nu Kai” bug is caused by mods (SS: specifically, the white corpse mod) - Q: “How will you solve the issue with battles loading too long” A: “We won’t for now” - Storm states that the new 9.0 notification window is a correct feature, people only have to get used to it Overlord on Historical Battles: “On HB. The mode hasn’t been in development for 3 years. I’d say 6 months top. The main incentive for any mode should be fun it brings, not some credit/exp bonus you can get there. Personally, I wouldn’t expect that any tanks apart from real historical ones could participate in it. I think the mode is ok for the first iteration and has some potential for further improvement. Definitely, it’s always better to do exceptional things from the first try, however it doesn’t always work out.”

More...