Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: WOTStatistics - horrible performance since 2.5.0.5

WOTStatistics - horrible performance since 2.5.0.5

Since the changes introduced to WOTStatistics for WoT 9.0... the performance of the application has been horrible:

- It takes minutes to start the app, because it is calculating "something" for thousands of items. This used to be instantaneous.

- It constantly freezes for 10-30 seconds, typically when something changes like clicking a different list on the left bar, or even when a match ends and WOTStatistics tries to update.

Whatever design change was made... it was very poorly done. Please fix it or roll back to the old way of calculating/displaying.

WN8 requires really much CPU for calculation. Now you get a picture why it takes ages for different sites to calculate WN8 for thousands of users.

About the calculation of "something" at the start, this has been removed in 2.5.0.8 and changed to on-demand. Resulting in more calculations during the running...

It is not poorly done. Old WOT Statistics showed only one rating, while new shows four ratings, resulting in more calculations. Please inform yourself or just think yourself a bit before pointing at someone with your fingers.

Anyway, future version will let you decide which one of the four will be calculated/displayed.

Mine is working great now, thank you so much. Modest donation sent

I cant start a battle while WOT Statistics is running. Anyone else has this problem?

Thanks for donation.

I have the same issue as the original poster. The program is slow to change from screen to screen (from Overall to Recent Battles for instance). I normally just deal with it since I love the program so much, but I was curious to see if this was normal or not and that is why I am posting. From the looks of it, it seems to be normal according to the above post. If there is a way to improve the performance, please let me know.

On a side note... Phalynx, thank you very much for continuing this program. I have also discovered some other great statistical tools on your website since you took over the WoT Statistics project. I especially like the stats for each tank and the % of players that use certain equipment and skills. This has been extremely useful to me over the past few months when thinking about how to customize my tanks.

Thanks again!

There is bottleneck while calculating ratings, which makes the switch slower than it should. I'm already working on it.

Thanks for all your help and effort that you put into this!

For me everything works fine except the charts. It takes 3-4 minutes for any of the charts to display and the program isn't responding during this time.
    I really like this tool and I'm a long time user so thank you very much for providing it.

Same problem here.
    Loading very-very slowly. I think the problem it is; the "Show last xxx Battles" setting is not working fine.
    No matter if i set any numbers there, the recent battle numbers don't change and almost 1 thousand data need calculate there,which is slowing down the loading.

Same problem with the charts for me. And it is getting worse over time.