Source: http://pkwot.blogspot.cz/2014/04/90-...t-working.html Special thanks to Snowypearl (SEA) for sending me the link to this blog Hello everyone, I generally don’t use skins or any such stuff, but I think this info is rather useful, so I will re-post it here. For those who don’t know him, like I didn’t, Plazmakeks is running a rather useful nice blog, dedicated to World of Tanks mods and skins. In the abovementioned post, he explains, how to make the pre-9.0 skins work in 9.0. Plazmakeks explains – I will quote directly his article: Let’s use T-62A skin as an example. Before 9.0 the files in the skin folder looked like this: T62A.dds T62A_crash.dds T62A_NM.dds Now they need to look like this: T62A_AM.dds T62A_crash_AM.dds T62A_NM.dds So all you need to do is add “_AM” to the actual tank skin and to the crash skin. Now, this will work for the regular (non HD models) tank’s. For Т-34-85, Т-54, Panther, Tiger I, Maus, M4 Sherman, Hellcat, M103, Centurion Mk. 7/1 and Tortoise this method will result in smudged dark (useless) skin.

More...