Hello everyone,

just a few technical notes regarding this blog.

1) We are getting bigger and people start to notice. Most of the time that's a good thing, but sometimes, it ain't. With that being said, I was contacted by some guy, who told me I might potentially have a problem with using the Tanith First And Only logo as my avatar, because it's copyrighted and bla bla bla. Well, whatever, I changed it to a different picture (drawn by a very talented young woman just for me no less!), I hope it's not too confusing.

2) With another author (and potentially more in negotiations) writing for this blog regularily (Zarax), people might get confused about the authorship of articles. Therefore, every article will from now on contain a name of the author as first thing - with different colours for fast identification. I'm red, Zarax will pick a different color. I hope that's helpful.

3) Recently, I had to purge a certain thread with several comments for being incomprihensible. People, these aren't the official forums, so I won't enforce English at all costs, but please do NOT spam in your language, especially some I can't understand :) Use English if possible, even if it's a broken one.

4) The amount of anon comments is getting ridiculous and it's really hard to sift thru. Please, even if you write as anons (CBA registering or whatever other reason), DO include some sort of identification in the comment. I don't care if it's your first name, ingame tag or something random - just something so it's totally obvious to what people are replying.

Thank you.

With that being said, I have a question for you all: what do you consider to be the biggest Wargaming fails? Please write your opinions in comments!