Source: http://world-of-kwg.livejournal.com/289845.html Hello everyone, Storm posted a topic, where he asks for the 9.0.1 hotfix feedback. Please, write, how does it work for you? For myself, after several battles in earlier “problematic” tanks (for me, Panzer IV crashed the game earlier): - no crashes - no sound or tank destruction lags now, sound issue got fixed, which is very nice - noticeable FPS loss (by 10-15 FPS), I was running the Airfield at cca 45 FPS in 9.0, now it’s barely 30 - massive FPS loss in city maps (Lakeville city: suddenly 20 FPS – outside of city: 45 FPS) - noticeable more microlags (triple buffering disabled per Storm’s advice) - noticeable FPS drops when switching from arcade to sniper mode Under Storm’s post, Russian players report the same issues: microfreezes are still there, FPS losses. Storm answers that the issue with the tank explosion lags was fixed by pre-caching the sounds and the rest of the alleged lags is placebo. Also, please be aware that the hotfix DID RENEW the “enable CPU” issue, that caused FPS problems for some players. In order to do repair it yourselves, you have to again download the file and replace the original one with it. And what’s your feedback?

More...