Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: French Translation

French Translation

French translation version :

I dont arrive to work this new and completed french translation, I have always the same translation like before my work after restarted WOT Statistics and changed languages many times
    I have verifyed with Notepad++ all the lines marked with <Item LanID="FR">, and <Item LanID="ENG"> to compare with previous version, I dont find any error, I have no error (I try to see a log file now...)
    thx to help me
    You can use this version for french translation to publish it if you arrive to work with it : thx to explain the solution
    Last edited by; 2014-04-28 at 20:34. Reason: French update

Erlangen, Germany
    Thanks, I've taken your translation to the main file.

You can load the xml into the Translation Program provided with WOT Statistics to see if it works.

OK, I learn this now !
    I have tried it, it's more easy to translate (...) Thx
    (Oh ! I had translated directly in translations.xml with NotePad++... Less easy)
    I have watched and updated the Ghost59fr update from my translation on GitHub, I have an error with all the "translations.xml" files with "WOTStatistics.Translations.exe" : " column 'LT' does not belong to table " ???
    I have done a compare with your file or other files of Ghost59fr, I don't find the origin

Help me please !
    Last edited by; 2014-05-02 at 17:58. Reason: my beginning on Github

Thank you Phalynx for your « column 'LT' does not belong to table » editing and your merges with my frenches translations proposals on GitHub
    (I have not understood where was the bug in the file : an « ? » in « LT » « ru » line ?...)

I did not arrive to get my last french translation in WOT Statistics, and the issue is to copy and paste the last « translations.xml » file version from main folder to « C:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data\WOT Statistics folder »

Now, all is OK !!
    Last edited by; 2014-05-10 at 13:04.