Hello everyone, Australian player Wtfcaniuse from ASIA server was kind enough to share some of the pictures from the meeting with WG staff at Puckapunyal military museum and base in Australia. Here are the pictures. Also guys, thanks to everyone for sending me MANY MANY pictures, at this point, I am sure I won’t get to publish every single one of your contributions, but I will do my best to pick the most interesting stuff. Thank you all! A 17pdr gun German 88mm Flak M41 Walker Bulldog in some interesting camo scheme Centurion – not sure which mark, but the gun looks like a 20pdr? Centurion with a Dozer blade (AVRE? There were some AVRE centurions with 105mm L7 instead of the 165mm demolition gun) Cromwell Crusader Dingo armored car M3 Grant details M3 Lee M24 Chaffee Matilda II Matilda II with Dozer Blade Matilda Frog (with a flamethrower) Shinhoto Chi-Ha Type 97 Te-Ke Sentinel AC Sherman – the tiny holes are from HEAT testing I think M3 Stuart Staghound armored car Type 59 captured in Vietnam Vickers medium tank

More...