Hello everyone, thanks to player Faqqet for this one – another nasty thing I didn’t notice since 9.0. Long story short, Panzer 38(t) armor got totally fucked up in 9.0. Check this out – this is the elite configuration. The abovementioned player mentioned in comments that the armor might be screwed – went to check first to gamemodels3d: See all those “holes” – entire frontal turret, the hatches on frontal hull, the rear hull etc.? All of them now have 0 armor. The bottom of the tank completely disappeared as well from the hitbox, so any HE shell, exploding under the tank now behaves as if it did hit an open-topped vehicle (nothing stops the splash): To confirm it via Tank Inspector – the green areas have 0 armor: And no, this is obviously not historical. I actually really wonder, how such fuck-ups happen – I mean, does some random guy at Wargaming open a random tank file and starts deleting armor zones? What the hell? Also makes me wonder… are we supposed now to manually check every armor model in the game to doublecheck, whether some idiot didn’t screw it up? Isn’t that the job of WG employees? And what else got screwed up?

More...