Source: http://wargaming.com/en/careers/vacancy/810/ Hello everyone, it seems that Wargaming is going to start their own radio in near future. In Russian of course – they are (for their branch in Minsk) looking for a content manager for this project. Jobs content: - Participate in WG Radio media plans development. - Prepare scripts for various activities and participate in their discussion. - Write text materials for the air. - Develop content for WG Radio editorial staff. - Negotiate with Wargaming representatives and prepare them for going on the air. - Monitor WG Radio content. Basically, they want something like me, only for a radio. And Russian language only. So, anyone interested? Personally, I don’t think game radio is a good idea in general. I mean – who has time to listen to this? When you are playing, do you really want a radio stream eating up your bandwidth in the background? Podcast, on the other hand, would make much more sense. I mean… imagine something like Mingles with Jingles, but with WG staff and without the “generic gameplay footage” video background. That’s something I would enjoy immensely. In English that is. I wish I had Jingles’ voice and accent, I sound terrible on the mic.

More...