Today’s QA will be mostly about patch 9.1 – you probably already saw the preliminary patch notes. You know what really bothers me about them? Where the hell is the low FPS in cities fix? Currently, that’s one of the most annoying issues for me. - Tiger P nerfed too much? “How terrible” - Storm adds that following LT buff will be on common test: for tier 4 light tanks – minimal battletier 4, maximum battletier 7 for tier 5 light tanks – minimal battletier 6, maximum battletier 8 for tier 6 light tanks – minimal battletier 7, maximum battletier 9 for tier 7 light tanks – minimal battletier 8, maximum battletier 10 Chaffee will keep its special MM however - Storm doesn’t know whether IS-3 will get its historical speed of 40 km/h (currently 38 km/h), but states it’s possible different sources say different numbers and the difference is small - tanks had their bottom reworked, this is connected to the future implementation of tanks turning on their roof (SS: and I still think it’s a retarded idea) - for now, nothing can be said about the new tank movement model, but next week first working version will be ready - Storm states that the map Windstorm doesn’t show performance issues - generally, the FPS drops as a whole will not be fixed in 9.1 (SS: as in, by fixing one thing), there will be a ton of smaller fixes though (“little here, little there”) - the main problem Wargaming has in the FPS drops is that they cannot reproduce them on their computers. They even went as far as inviting the users with FPS issues to them to office as guests while analyzing (“dissecting”) their computers on the spot, but so far, nothing. Upon close examination, it was discovered that these users had the same issues in 8.11 (SS: well, I fucking didn’t, Himmelsdorf on 16 FPS is such fun…) - in 9.1, there will be no new HD models - lags in sniper mode have not been fixed There was also a mistranslation from my side about the barrel thing (it wasn’t really recognizable from the text what exactly is meant). Basically, tanks will get marks (rings, Soviet stars) on barrels for damage done within series of battles. More will be disclosed later. - Sherman and Tiger I were nerfed because on their tiers, they are imbalanced - rear turret VK4502B will be buffed, the buffs in 9.1 are not the last buffs planned - patch 9.2 will bring many tank buffs - Veider on Hellcat and T18 nerf: “So the pedobears fuck off” - gun sound in 9.1 will be reworked to resemble realistic sound, not “Hollywood” - developers are generally working on the issue, where maps load for too long, but so far, no exact solution was found - the reason for buffing lowtier tanks: “Newbie comes, plays on a nice tank, continues to play” (SS: as in instead of leaving the game) - the list of tank buffs and nerfs is complete for patch 9.1 - Storm admits there might be a bug, where even on high detail settings, tank models turn really ugly at longer distances. Storm will investigate - MT-25 will not get the S-54 gun - nerf of KV-1S and buff of AMX 50B? “There will be everything, just not all at once.” - the priority of buffed tanks is not just in the degree they are OP, but also in the ease they are fixed with, that’s why the Tiger I, that is relatively easy to fix, comes first. Storm explains: “Vehicles, complicated to fix, require long rework and testing. We’ll get to them. By summer at least.” - the assault on Sand River is getting removed, because it’s imbalanced - Storm confirms that KV-1S is not nerfed in 9.1, because it will be split on two different tanks and those tanks have to be modelled. And making new models is now problematic because of the preparations of HD model massproduction system. - currently, Veider is checking the T57 Heavy and AMX 50B. He wants to balance both so that they are roughly equal to one another. - A-32 will not get more powerful gold ammo - the feature where players will be able to pick a map for team battles was not scrapped - for now, there will not be new maps for team battles - companies as a mode will not be removed for now - the LT buff are the “first steps” - nerf of WT E-100: “We’ll see. We did not want to nerf the machine to kingdom come, we wanted to make a comfortable vehicle with appropriate combat capabilities” - T40 viewrange was nerfed, because it was imbalanced and exploited - Storm confirms that there will be XP recieved for “tanking” (soaking up damage by your armor, protecting your allies), this might appear either in 9.1 or 9.2 - “light T-54″ will be implemented - Q: “We need a ‘Crimea’ map!” A: “South Coast. Its technical name is 39_Crimea” - developers have long figured the SU-101 out – it’s combat effectiveness is okay, it’s just uncomfortable - SU-101 will not recieve more depression - new American light tanks will definitely not come in 9.1

More...