Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: Uninstall

Uninstall

I need to run W.o.T. mod free for a while and I don't see an easy way to uninstall or remove this program for a while. Please help!

Please define "this program". ADU Active Dossier Uploader cannot be installed/uninstalled, just remove the ActiveDossierUploader.exe
    If you installed ATS and BRR within ADU, uninstall them in the Configuration.

I already did what you recommended. I want to remove all of ADU's components, like from appdata or wherever it installed itself to and prevent vbaddict folder or any part from reinstalling itself into the game files of world of tanks. I am just a novice when it comes to things like this and could use some help.

As I already suggested, check configuration. There you will find a debug option to remove all data.

Like really helpful to have the techy bullshit meaningless answer - so in plain English what do you mean by "uninstall them in the configuration" and how do I "just remove the ActiveDossierUploader.exe" , or is plain English speak too difficult to use????

so i take it your just retarded and don't read English?

So ill use pictures for u to understand what hes saying...

Hope it helps....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture1.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	20.5 KB 
ID:	351

Name:	Capture2.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	10.6 KB 
ID:	352

Name:	Capture3.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	13.7 KB 
ID:	350

oh i forgot to tell you to open the program first silly me..

And by program i mean double clicking on Active Dossier Uploader, or right clicking on it and click open, or click on it and press enter.. oh what else can i say to make it more simple and me more of a smart ass.. hmm.. oh yeah dont be a dick on the internet u just get trolled harder..

Quote Originally Posted by HoneyBadger619.na View Post
    I need to run W.o.T. mod free for a while and I don't see an easy way to uninstall or remove this program for a while. Please help!
    Fastest/easiest way to go 'mod free' on WoT is deleting the contents of the /res_mods/ folder; and then using the launcher to 'fix' the necessary files to play.

ADU isn't technically a mod, as it doesn't change anything in-game. What/How it operates is taking your dossier and uploading it to the central server after every battle you fight, which then allows you to do all the fun questions like "am I doing more damage per game? Am I getting more accurate? Am I making or losing money?"

The ATS and BRR sub-mods are also probably acceptable for 'mod free' play, again because they have no visible footprint in-game in replays, nor do they actually change anything. But I'm not with Wargaming, so I can't make a hard & fast promise, but I can state I have gone into tournaments and such with the mandatory 'mod free' WoT client, still ran ADU and never received messages or punishment.