FTR is not just my translation work or the articles. It’s a ton of little things, going behind the scenes. Usually it’s Edrard fixing a hundred things behind the scenes, this time, special thanks go to Maiorboltach, who told me how to switch off Livejournal’s new shitty interface, that was literally making my eyes hurt and looking for posts was much harder in it. Thank you. - Christie tanks will come, but not anytime soon - Storm is not worried about the losses of online player numbers (SS: some tried to put a connection between that and War Thunder open beta, that was released yesterday IMHO) – he states that in summer, player statistics by drop a lot - Storm states that nothing was changed with FPS in the micropatch, observed FPS losses are placebo - developers are actively working on serious optimization steps - Q: “To regulate TD’s you need to remove the sixth sense, it wasn’t there before!” A: “Sixth sense is already very old.” - Q: “Make at least 5 times bigger maps!” A: “5 times at least? And what will you do on a map, where you have to drive in a normal tank from one end to another for 10 minutes?” - it is not true that tier 8 and 9 tanks drop into their maximum battletier more than they should - Kharkov map is 1000*1000 meters big - developers have not given up on the bigger maps idea - Sand River assault will not be removed apparently (SS: I am really confused at this moment, there are two people saying different things) - Storm states that not nerfing E-25 camouflage after shooting will not be a problem (SS: cause it to be too imbalanced), because the gun is of relatively small caliber anyway. But generally, nerfing premium tanks is a problem. Other camouflage parameters (than camo after shooting) will also be reviewed.

More...