Hello everyone, this post goes to all you clanners out there, fighting in the World on Fire event, trying to get your T23 premium tank. I have a very good advice for you – get friendly with a WG employee, it might prove… advantageous for you. Check this out. This is WiliamDrake, a Wargaming employee (support department, if I recall correctly). He participates in clanwars right now in a regular clan, so he has to follow the same rules like everyone else, right? Well… not quite, it seems. You know how there is a 48 hour cooldown for re-joining another clan, when you leave your old clan? Not if you are a WG employee! Waiting 48 hours would probably mean losing the chance to get the T23 premium tank, so rules have to be set aside. Which makes me wonder – what OTHER rules has this guy bent? By the way, wanna hear something funny? WiliamDrake is noone else than the infamous “Lukas” (or Luk4s or some other mutation of the name), known from the Dakillzor afair. Last year, in connection with that affair, he was accused of rigging clanwars – nothing was ever proven (or it was swept under the rug), but one has to wonder…

More...