Hello everyone, remember when I reported that in 9.0, Panzer 38t model is screwed up? To remind you – in 9.0, Panzer 38t model got fucked up thus: You can clearly see the 0 armor holes in the collision model and to top it off, it has no bottom. Luckily, this was fixed in 9.0 (they screwed it up anyway I think, one part is 2mm thinner than it’s supposed to be but at least it’s not 0). By the way, you know what really made me giggle? From the European patch notes: - Fixed minor mistakes in the Valentine II and Pz. Kpfw 38 (t) models Minor? A third of the fucking armor was missing! *sigh* Anyway, at the end of the post, I asked this: “are we supposed now to manually check every armor model in the game to doublecheck, whether some idiot didn’t screw it up? Isn’t that the job of WG employees? And what else got screwed up?” Well, guess what, of COURSE other shit got screwed up as well. Check this out. This is the Object 430 in 9.0 – sorry about the black background and the mess, the screenies were made in a discontinued WoT Viewer (still one of the best things around for making such comparisons – I am really sorry it got scrapped). This is how the Object 430 looks in 9.0 (in 9.1, the visual model was not really changed, just the tracks got a bit narrower – not important). And this is its armor model in 9.0 Comparing the pictures, you can clearly see that the collision model doesn’t correspond to the graphic model, the turret is quite lower. What that means is, if you in the game aim at the top of the turret, you are in fact aiming above the collision model, because they don’t correspond to one another. Brilliant. Made a gif to highlight the collision model difference. In 9.1, the collision model for the Object 430 got fixed (the taller with holes in the tracks is new): Oh yea and the tier 9 Object 430 Variant II was screwed up as well. Between 9.0 and 9.1, the graphic model did not change at all, but the collision model in 9.0 is too high, so it was lowered. Here is the change. And so I am asking again what else is screwed?

More...