- the engine sound will not be heard during the battle countdown, the vehicle will fire up after the countdown reaches 0 - of all players online, the percentage of players in queue changes, the amount of players online depends a lot on events and missions - in the test, SU-100 guns (D-10S and D-2-5S) did not get their camo factor after shot nerfed, this will be fixed in the next round/live client - the same gun on various tanks (unless it’s premium tanks) should not have different camo loss after shot from one another (SS: as in, for example D-10S will lose the same amount of camo factor after shooting on all tanks that carry it) - the fact the loss of visibility after shooting for RhB was nerfed only slightly is correct - Storm on War Thunder: “We played it. We were somewhat surprised that nothing changed there since November. I won’t talk about their issues, I hope they understand them all themselves.” - Storm did test the new tank motion physics, he liked it - new motion system will come “this year” (SS: it was earlier planned for 9.2 according to developers, whether it will really come then is uncertain) - it would be possible to implement a system where players would make their own camo and inscriptions, but it is not needed according to Storm, the battlefield would look terrible - gun loading sound rework is not planned - regarding the rebalance of some tanks so they are more comfortable: “For now I cannot say, first we will deal with more obvious candidates for rebalance” - gun sounds too “poof”? “Fire the gun in Kharkov, there are echo zones installed there” - bonus XP for “tanking” (soaking damage with your armor) – “we will implement it when we consider it necessery and when we finish working on it” - for now, nothing was decided about the HE shells (SS: mechanism changes, nerfs etc.) - Stronkhold mode will come “later” - Maus doesn’t have a (planned) 150mm gun, because there was a 128mm gun made in real life on the prototype (SS: and to separate it from E-100) - “28 bots in one battle?” – Storm: “No comment, haven’t seen the video” - other RU developer on bots: “We always banned bots, are banning bots and always will. But the issue is vastly overblown.” - IS-7 DPM will apparently be buffed in 9.2

More...