Since I don’t see it in on the EU announcement, I’ll translate them myself (changes from test 1 to test2) - returned the 9.0 shooting sounds - Hellcat and Jackson engine sounds returned to the ones in 9.0 - returned the tank explosions from 9.0 - fixed several cases of the appearance of the “black screen” bug - fixed the appearance of black and blue tracers in sniper and arty mode - fixed the bug where the map took too long to load on low graphic settings - fixed the quick FPS drop when switching to the sniper mode while having other than maximum landscape settings set - fixed the bug that caused FPS drop when shooting with rapid fire automatic guns - fixed some crashes and freezes of the game client - fixed the bug where the sound effects and voice alert was missing in some cases of shell hits - fixed the 9.1 test 1 bugged changes of SU-100 camo when shooting - changed the settings of some of the German tanks in the Bryansk Front HB - fixed the bug where, when you switched from artillery mode to arcade and then back again while holding the RMB, the size of the aim circle was incorrect - fixed the bug where the resolution setting resetted every time you ran the game in fullscreen mode - added the support of 5:4 screen ratio - fixed some of the errors in switching between your tank and allied tanks when you die - fixed small graphic model issues of some tanks - fixed small mistakes on some maps - fixed the destruction effects of some objects

More...