Hello everyone, this is something I feel sorry for forgetting and not publishing earlier, but I think there is still time to remedy that. This post concerns pretty much American players only. As you – NA server players – probably know, this month is the Military Appreciation month. What this means is that Wargaming created five special gift shop packages – Charity Bundles. These charities are: - Operation Supply Drop - AMVETS - National Military Family Association - Battleship Texas foundation The fifth bundle combines all four. You can read about these charities here. The list of the bundles is here and 25 percent of the price of the bundle will go to the charity, so if you are thinking of donating, this is a nice way to do it. Alternatively, you can donate straight to the charity of your choice via this page. But that’s not all. Today, from 9 AM till 21 PM PDT, there is a US server Military Appreciation Month stream with Major Rampage, Chieftain and many others, where US players can win gold and such stuff. You can watch it here: * Watch live video from Wargaming on www.twitch.tv * Anyway, let me chip in here. A small competition for US players only. It’s really simple. Answer the quiz question in comments and I will randomly pick one person with the correct answer and send him one of the charity bundles of his/her choice. Answer in simple format with answer and your US server account name, so if the answer is for example “Tiger”, just write: Tiger Myusaccountname You have 12 hours from now on. The winner will be announced in this article by editing it, I will contact him/her on the Wargaming US forums for details. And the quiz question is: “When and where was the last operational use of a HEAVY tank on European territory (excl. Soviet Union/Russia territory) and what tank was it?” Not an easy question, but then, where would be the fun in that?

More...