Hello everyone, let me present you another fine mess from the Wargaming EU kitchen. As you know, this weekend, we had a competition here on FTR and we had one winner. It was not the first competition here, as you probably remember, if you are here for a while and this is the first time I encountered this issue. After the winner was announced, I logged on to my main account (Silentstalker) and wanted to send the lucky winner his gift. Logged into the Premium shop and… No problem so far. Switching to gift mode. Okay, something’s missing. Specifically, the options to pay with Paypal and with a regular credit card. I was like “what the fuck” – tried to relog, didn’t help. Switched to my secondary account I use for forum posting (SilenstalkerCZ), didn’t help. The credit card payment option was still missing. At this point I was kinda confused – this is not the first time there was a competition. Not even a month ago, I had a competition, where I gave out a Super Pershing plus some other stuff – no problems back then. At this point, I asked an American friend, Okinoshima, to try the premium shop out on EU server with his EU account. Same result. So, this is some weird shit – I asked Edrard to use his EU account to check this out. Same result. Mind you, both Edrard and Oki are as nice and impeccable people as they come, they never had any problems in this. I logged to my US account to try it on US server. No problem, credit card available. Fine. I logged on my RU account to try RU premium shop – same result, credit card available (in fact, not so long time ago, I was handling some giveaways for Edrard from my RU account, everything worked fine). Well, what do you do, when everything fails? Read the fucking manual Write a support ticket. Here is the ticket I wrote today. The answer was polite, but pointless. The fact Mr.Vos is a fan is nice, but doesn’t quite solve my issue of being included on some fucking blacklist. How come Wargaming puts a “security block” on a player that never had ANY issues at all? Malice or incompetence? And how come support service cannot fix it? And what about Edrard, why can’t he send gifts on EU server either? Either way, I reopened the ticket to ask again, the answer was pretty much the same. In case you are new here: “investigating the situation” is an euphemism for “fuck off”. So, makes me wonder how many people ended on the blacklist aside of me (and if it was me, what was really the reason). I can openly say that I NEVER had a single problematic transaction, no chargebacks or any such stupid shit. Also, I wonder how much money did WG lose on this “security option”, since it adds random people. Or perhaps it wasn’t random at all? You know, WG EU… Either way, now I am pissed because in order to award that tier 8 prem I will have to either rely on someone else or use one of the stupid kiddie stuff like pre-paid cards. *sigh* Another fine day at the EU server. Oh yea, nice truck guys.

More...