I gave up. The event is nice enough I guess but the amount of WG PR stuff… nah, not worth it. The spam in the chat is terrible and the new “reward system” (instead of codes, WG staff on the chat randomly says a codeword and if you write it you have a chance to win a prize) practically forces you to watch the chat instead of the stream, which is stupid (but then, 99 percent of people seem to have come in to beg for Type 59 instead of watching the stream). In other words, don’t expect any codes to appear here. There was some sort of quasi QA with some guys I hever heard about, from which I could gather the following info: Warplanes - WoWp will be in CW (unknown ETA) - cockpit mode – “I doubt it” - future: new modes (“creative awesome game modes”), tons of new aircraft Tanks - PC: weather effects? bla bla bla maybe in the future - WGL Warsaw brought more support to e-sports - Stronghold “in next two patches or something” - premium tanks are not OP, they are balanced at middle level of their tier - more historical battles are coming - couple of more tank content updates, independent suspension, Havok As you can see, practically nothing new. If you are going to watch from now on – good luck and stronk nerves, you’re gonna need them. Personally, I don’t think even Type 59 is worth watching that chat spam.

More...