Hello everyone, Life is made good by the little things, that make you smile. This is one of them. So, today, I posted the news about the Wargaming EU moving to the different office. In the end, I had a little childish jab at WG EU once again – you know me. But one of the first comments made me pause: Wow. Such hostility. Chill, man! Since such people are not TOO common in FTR comments, I was wondering whether it’s some hater returning to haunt this blog, maybe I know him from before. Decided to look at this commenter closer. Alright, someone new then. And logged with his gmail no less, which means that is his e-mail (you have to have access to it to use it to log in to FTR). The IP leads to France – at this point it started getting interesting. On a hunch, I googled the gmail address “Vojta.ov@gmail.com” and… Hi, Ellendway (EU Czech community organizer!) Second result: http://ellendway.eu/?page_id=172 * A bit of advice: if you want to troll, don’t use your personal gmail address to log in. Busted. I like that part where you write “live in some shithole” while you are Czech yourself. I also like how you think Poland is a shithole. So, this is what WH EU staff does in their spare time (I hope…)? Spam FTR? And this is what WG EU employees think?

More...