Thanks to Dom1n for this one. Hello everyone, an odd thing. You know how other Wargaming products are promoted over World of Tanks? There is one product that is not promoted practically at all: World of Tanks – Rush. For those who do not know, it is a card game, something like – dunno, Magic the Gathering? These card games are not my strong side :) Either way, this game, in case you are interested, is alive and well. In fact, it’s going to have its (first I think?) additional card pack with new tanks. This pack seems to be available in Poland for pre-order (in fact, thanks to Dom1n for this piece of news, the game was distributed in Poland even before). In case you are interested, Dom1n actually was able to get a pre-order discount for his readers, using a promo code. Obviously, it’s in Polish. The price of this pack is cca 20 EUR or so (plus the dispatch). It can however be obtained in other countries as well I think. Personally, I am mpre like looking forward to World of Tanks: Generals. Now that I think about it, I haven’t heard about that one for a while either…

More...