Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: Suggestion to add selections to show premium account gross and net.

Smile Suggestion to add selections to show premium account gross and net.
    This post was made as an issue

Thank you for this wonderful analysis tool!

I would like to see some new statistics on vbaddict that INCLUDEs the effect of a premium account. Specifically for: Credit Gross per battle, Credit Net per battle, Credit Gross per minute, and Credit Net per minute.

Like many vbaddict users I run WOT with a premium account. When I am credit grinding I often come to vbaddict to help in selecting the most profitable tanks for me to run.
    But, since vbaddict standardizes the data by pulling out the effects of a premium account, it skews the list away from what would be most helpful for me.

Gross and Net statistics that include the effects are easy to calculate:
    The Gross statistics are easy:
    Premium Gross per Battle = Standard Gross per Battle * 1.5
    Premium Gross per Minute = Standard Gross per Minute * 1.5

The Net statistics include 1 more factor:
    Premium Net per Battle = (Standard Gross per Battle * 0.5) + Standard Net per Battle
    Premium Net per Minute = (Standard Gross per Minute * 0.5) + Standard Net per Minute

Premium accounts can drastically swing the relative order of profitability (net) when similarly ranked (by standard account) tanks have drastically different repair and/or ammunition costs.

Tank Gross Repair+Ammo Net
    A Standard 50,000 40,000 10,000
    A Premium 75,000 40,000 35,000
    B Standard 20,000 10,000 10,000
    B Premium 30,000 10,000 20,000

In the above example, with a Standard account, Tanks A and B have identical 'Net Income' rankings.
    But with a Premium account, Tank A makes 35,000 versus Tank B's 20,000. Tank A is 75% more profitable with a Premium account!

Thank you.

Erlangen, Germany