Source: http://world-of-tanks.livejournal.com/5363413.html Thanks to Tutmary for this one. Please note that this post is NOT an invitation for Ukraine/Russia bashing, more like an interesting insight into the life in eastern Ukraine. It was written by a guy living in Slavyansk, I am sure you heard that name on the news in last months. It’s called “Thank you, WoT”, the link is above. Here’s what it says: “I live in Slavyansk, we got our water pipes bombed, that’s why you have to go to a water pump to get water (there, they pour water to anyone who wishes). I wanted to go out to get water, but decided to run a few battles (I am grinding E75) and while I was playing, shelling started. After the shelling stopped, I went out to get water and saw the water pump stand. The windows were broken, the stand was blown up. If I had been there at that moment, a shell might have fallen on me. But two losses on E75 saved my health. Thanks to you, WoT, and that’s no joke. Play tanks, friends!” The comments are interesting as well, basically a city where internet works just fine but the water distribution got destroyed – the author himself notes that it’s just a weird situation. His grandmother apparently broke a leg, that’s why they did not escape from the besieged city. The life in the entire Ukraine is currently weird, it influences Edrard (FTR webmaster) personally as well. Let’s hope the entire situation calms down soon.

More...