Hello everyone, today, several players have sent me e-mails about the difference between American and European July missions. I mean, the Americans have to have it better, since they are getting the LTP, right? Or… do they? USA: Random battles only, tier 4 and above vehicles - get 5k XP once per day while being in top 10 of your team XP-wise: 2 gold fire extinguishers - get 10k XP once per day while being in top 10 of your team XP-wise: 2 gold medkits - get 15k XP once per day while being in top 10 of your team XP-wise: 2 gold repair kits - repeat the 15k XP part 7 times: 3 days of premium (can be done only four times) - repeat the 15k XP part 28 times (!): get the tier 3 LTP light tank Total maximum value: 28 x 6 = 168 gold consumables (3360k credits worth), 12 days of premium, tier 3 light premium tank EU: - destroy 60 German tanks while being in top 10 of your team XP-wise: 3 gold repair kits, once per account - destroy 60 Soviet tanks while being in top 10 of your team XP-wise: 3 gold repair kits, once per account - destroy 60 American tanks while being in top 10 of your team XP-wise: 3 gold repair kits, once per account - destroy 40 British tanks while being in top 10 of your team XP-wise: 3 gold medkits, once per account - destroy 50 French tanks while being in top 10 of your team XP-wise: 3 gold medkits, once per account - destroy 35 Chinese tanks while being in top 10 of your team XP-wise: 3 gold medkits, once per account - destroy 35 Japanese tanks while being in top 10 of your team XP-wise: 3 gold medkits, once per account - complete all 7 missions: Improved Ventilation Class 3 Total maximum value: 18 gold consumables (360k), 1 equipment (worth 600k) At this point, you can probably see that my question from the first part was largely rhetorical. While the 15k XP per day requirement sounds steep, daily doubles and premium account bonus do count towards it, so at 2k daily double XP with prem account bonus, you are looking at 8 or so battles (providing you have 8 different tanks). That’s not that terrible. And the Europeans? Yea, good luck killing 35 Chinese, 35 Japanese and 40 British tanks (random battles, so no historical battle cheating with the British). To be fair, I had a look at June missions as well, to see whether it was somehow “compensated” earlier. Americans basically had the same thing as they do now in July (the reward tank was T1E6, not LTP though and the reward for 15k XP wasn’t gold consumables, but 25k, 50k and 100k credits). And we, Europeans – 3 days of prem (Americans had 12) and maximum of 75k credits per day (Americans had 175k) along with a 500k grand prize. Yep, Americans are ahead here as well. Plus there is that “tier 10 discount” thing the Americans have and we don’t (EU server has 30 percent discount on the top 3 of the branch, American server has discounts for the entire branch plus missions with that branch with the grand prize of gold or premium tanks). Make no mistake, I am not complaining that there are too few missions/events/discounts in WoT. I mean… if anything, there are too many (really hard to keep track and – let’s face it – people become spoiled). But I have to wonder, why aren’t at least the monthly missions and discounts, common to all servers, unified? I can understand the difference between various events for example (like, Europe not celebrating 4th of July for example), but still… One more thought. Hmm… WoT economy system is closed and completely under Wargaming control. However, given the fact that we know that WG is aware of ingame inflation and negative effects connected with it (overuse of gold ammo for example), does that mean that to compensate for adding so many credit missions, the income of tanks was nerfed? How else would the inflation be checked, I haven’t seen any new credit sinks lately (especially since very few new tanks are coming)…

More...