Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: Partial upload of played games

Partial upload of played games

I've noticed that in the last week or so oftentimes only a part of my played games appear in the "Quick summary" list, and that only these games are considered in the progress calculation (1 day).

E.g. yesterday I played and uploaded (automatically) about 10-15 games, but only 3 games appear in the Quick summary, and only these 3 games are listed in my 1 day progress.

I don't see a pattern so far, which games are uploaded and which are not uploaded. It looks random to me.
    What's going on, or what should I do?

Erlangen, Germany
    Looks like you are playing without BRR Battle Results Retriever.

Do you know that already?

BRR is installed, but a combination of this probably explains it:

"There are however some circumstates where a Battle Result is lost:
    - BRR does not work if you switch the Server during running battles, as WoT drops connection to the Server and deletes his own local cache.
    - BRR will also not be able to retrieve a Battle Result whenever the server does not have it (any more), there is a time limit where Battle Results will get deleted from Server.
    - WoT crashes to desktop (XVM Beta anyone?).
    - Restarting WoT deletes also the local cache. Start ADU always BEFORE WoT to avoid loss of the local cache.
    - ADU is not running..."

Thank you for the hint.

Erlangen, Germany
    Technically, there is no other solution possible. Sadly Wargaming prefers to keep the local cache clean, but not consistent for 3rd Party Applications.

What I've noticed is that, the battles I stay in and finish are retrieved and added to the quick summary. But, if I leave a battle early and join another battle the BRR does not pick up the first battle (that I left).
    So it is only working if I stay until the battle is over and go back to garage.

This only started happening after 9.2 was released. Before than I had zero problems with games being retrieved.

I do have BRR running and everything is updated.