- according to Inscending, more emblems, flags and inscriptions will be released in future, currently however there is no ETA - Storm: it’s “highly unlikely” that FV4202 will (if it gets changed to a premium tank) be given out for free the way T34 was, when the tier 10 gets replaced by something else (Storm: “Free stuff is bad :)”) Overlord about the decision makers in WoT, producers and his own role: “WG is huge company now with over 3k employees (there were about 100 when I joined). Right now it’s pretty decentralised, so it would be hard to come up with top 10 global decision makers. Speaking of particular games, I definitely won’t be on the top list for WoT PC, since I don’t work on the project for quite some time. As for WoT Blitz and other mobile projects, I’m definitely on the top 10 chart. :) Producer role here at WG basically means global supervision of the product, so I’m responsible for everything and nothing at the same time.” - the WG EU CW error was apparently not fixed yet, so be careful

More...