Hello everyone, this post is not the final and extensive list of armor changes, only the vehicles listed in the patchnotes appear here. Well, let’s have a look at what was changed. The English patchnotes can be found here, but strangely enough, there are some differences between the RU and US version, so I am going to use the Russian one. VK4502 Ausf.B This tank recieved a buff. The entire frontal plate (lower and upper) was changed to 200mm, the machinegun nest weakspot disappeared. The roof of the elite turret recieved a buff and it looks like this: Churchill I The armor thicknesses were not changed, the entire vehicle was just kinda re-sized (the longer is the new one), the “spaced” mantlet also disappeared and was turned into a regular frontal armor thick plate. StuG III A mild nerf I would say. The maximum thickness of the spaced armor reduced from 100mm to 80mm, but on the other hand, now the entire frontal The frontal part of the upper frontal plate was buffed however from 30 to 50mm or so and the commander copula and driver’s vision slit seem a bit more vulnerable. Nothing serious (the one with red upper frontal plate is new) Russian patchnotes do mention the armor changes in M48A1, but I didn’t notice any. On the other hand, the American patchnotes mention armor changes in M8A1 and the Russian ones don’t. M8A1 did indeed had a small change – the stock turret had its partial roof nerfed from 44mm to 10mm or something like that. IS The armor got reworked. For starters, the mantlet is not 60mm thick anymore, now it’s 100mm. The segmenting of armor is much more detailed, but overall, despite the color changes you might see, the armor remains roughly the same. The segmented (with “triangles”) is the new one. SU-100 Despite the changed colors you can see on the pictures, the armor of SU-100 practically did not change. The one thing that disappeared is the driver’s hatch weakspot. The colors changed in this interpretation because the amount of different armor groups got cut roughly by one half for some reason. The only really small thing that got changed – the tiny red zones (the “weld” between upper and lower frontal plate) got changed from 120mm to 100mm and the sizes shifted a bit, but otherwise, that’s it (the one without the frontal armor weakspot is the new one).

More...