Hello everyone, if you’ve seen the 9.2 test server patch notes, you know that several tanks’ models are listed as “improved” – until there is an unofficial full list of changes, this is the list we know about. The English patchnotes say the following: - Visual models of the following tank models improved: ISU-152, SU-122?, M18 Hellcat, M3 Lee, M4A3E2 Sherman Jumbo, Tortoise, Black Prince, Conqueror Gun Carriage, Pz.Kpfw. IV Ausf. D, Sturmpanzer I Bison, Pz.Kpfw. B2 740 (f) and Type 4 Chi-To. If you are wondering what “SU-122?” is, it’s SU-122A – the reason the question mark is there is that they copied the text from Russian forums and probably filtered it through some editor, that doesn’t display cyrillic letters properly and turns azbuka into questionmarks. I went through the models displayed and here’s what I found – a part of the models listed above (specifically, ISU-152, SU-122A, M3 Lee, Sturmpanzer I Bison, B2 740(f) and Chi-To) have had no changes whatsoever – or rather, it’s possible a pixel was changed here or there, but I haven’t been able to find them. M18 Hellcat was lowered a tiny bit and the texture now displays more “wear and tear”, so it doesn’t look that much plastic. The same change happened to the elite turret. The Jumbo Sherman was retextured – contrary to the way it was done earlier, some parts of the textures are drawn directly and not as a part of that new 9.0 shader system, maybe this was done to increase performance? Tortoise got reshaded a bit and the tracks texture got changed (the dark one is new) The same thing happened with the Conqueror Gun Carriage (the dark tracks one is new) The Black Prince 17pdr gun got a bit changed – the gun is of the same length, but you can see how the barrel was “sunk” a bit more into the turret. Panzer IV Ausf.D – again, shading got changed a bit on some parts, the “lighter” one is new And, last but not least, Object 430 – the dark one is new. As you can see, some parts of texture seem to have “shifted” slightly, but in the end, the size of the model didn’t change as far as I can see.

More...