Source: http://www.inven.co.kr/webzine/news/...5&site=wot Thanks to Chiobits for this one. Hello everyone, recently, there was an article on one Korean website (link above) with the interview with Dmitryi “Overlord” Yudo about WoT Blitz. For those who do not remember, Overlord was a World of Tanks developer in the EU office (real developer, not the PR clowns that sit there today), who ran a QA thread on EU forums the way the Russians had it (it is not an overstatement to say that he is one of the top three people who ever influenced the creation and attitude of FTR, in a good way that is). In mid 2012 or so, he left WoT to work on WoT Blitz, where he works until today. Anyway, to the interview. Since I can’t speak Korean, I got only an excerpt at my disposal, which I can’t verify, but I think it’s interesting nonetheless. - development of WoT Blitz started as early as 2012 - the team started with 30 people, it grew to 60 - WoT Blitz started with the acquisition of the team Dava, who then developed a native engine for WoTB - e-sports for WoTB will not be added for now, it’s too early - android version: “as soon as possible” (to launch in 2014) - new patch every one to two months - new nations will be added - clans and crew skills until the end of the year - no arty in WOT Blitz - the game is popular in the USA, USA makes 20 percent of the game downloads - the positive reaction in Asia surprised Wargaming - iOS and Android will use the same server, both platforms can play together

More...