Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: Damage assisted via Track doesn't show up in Battle History

Supporter The_Ecstasy_of_Gold.eu's Avatar

Damage assisted via Track doesn't show up in Battle History

I was tracking my Jagdpanther's battles to elaborate my path to the "Erfolgsmarkierungen" (english term not in my head right now). Since you need to reach a specific amount of damage dealt and damage assisted combined in recent battles I wanted to track those stats in order to see what is needed to earn these "rings", "stars" etc.

So I used the battle history for this but when I compared the single Battle Reports with the respective overview in the Battle History I found out that damage assisted via track is not included in the battle history.

Example:
    Battle History, 10th battle on the list (1,032 WN8). There it says "damage assisted: 0":
    http://www.vbaddict.net/battlehistor...Gold&server=eu

When you compare this to the summary of the Battle Report for this battle it says "damage assisted by track: 70", which is the correct value (I checked the After Battle Report ingame):
    http://www.vbaddict.net/battlereport...54317112569335

So unfortunately I now have to go through the last 232 battle reports to get the data for my research right

If you could fix this I would be a really happy camp...err tanker

Thank you!

Fixed - just added damage_assisted_track to the existing damage_assisted.

Wow - thank you so very much

Must only have been a simple correction of the formula, right? (probably u didnt initially converge both kinds of assisted damage after tracking was introduced to the game).

Just added a statement to the SQL Query. It was just getting the original damage_assisted, your assumption is correct.

I really appreciate your work and the effort u put in here - it's about time for a donation

Edit: Been there, done that

Got it, BIG Thanks

GrĂ¼sse aus Erlangen.

Didn't know u were female though

Do you have to pay her to make her let you do all this stuff here?

BTT - Here are my postings on the German Forums: http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.p...6#entry8565046

You don't have any inside on how this system works, do you? I would really like to know what WG means with "recent battles" and how the requirements for these achievements are calculated.

With the power of the underlying database I have the numbers available, which are required for the next steps. Currently preparing a page where you can lookup these values.

Wow - you continue to amaze me I didn't really think you would have this data available. Maybe you can elaborate a bit via PM...?

There are multiple fields for these available. They are called damageRating, marksOnGun and movingAvgDamage. First one is the percent you actually have, second the resulting marks and the third the current average damage.

Have now 1230 entries for the Jagdpanther only, but still working on a way to filter out the relevant data.