Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: Tank Statistics and Charts

Tank Statistics and Charts

Hello,

Few questions:

1. How often are the Tank Statistics updated? It seems like once per week or so at present, is there any way to have this update every 24hrs? For example I frequently check which of my tanks makes the most XP on average so I know which ones to focus on to grind the most XP the quickest. I'd like to see this updated more often.

2. My Common Profile Charts appear to have two issues. First, they're not current or updated. The most recent data they show is over one month old. Second, there's an odd formation in the beginning of the charts when I first signed up. I'm hoping this will go away if the data is updated to show the more recent battles.

3. The charts for my individual tanks are up to date however I'd like to know: can we have a line in the graph actually showing the average on the server that's stated below the graph?

Thank you.

1) Daily at 5h CET. The stats were not recreated the last days to handle incoming traffic (see current discussion about server busy)

2) The first part is known, there were not enough time to process it. This should be better the next days. The second part is already on my todo list:
    http://www.vbaddict.net/project.php?issueid=195

3) It is printed in the chart, but only visible if it's inside users graph. If its plotted outsided because it's completly off, you cannot see it.

Thanks very much for the quick answers!

One more question: when I initially use my bookmark to access the page it shows me as not logged in. If I simply refresh the page it instantly shows me as logged in. Is there anything I can do about this or is it a bug?

Thank you.

This is a bug which drives me crazy. It's a wrong order of vBulletin Plugins, and the side effects are terrible if I change the order. For this I have to find another solution.

Any news when the broken Profile Charts will be fixed?

Not yet.