Hello everyone, this might come as a bit of old news (two weeks late or so after all), but since it caused an outrage more than I expected (and frankly, I did not pay attention to the thread that much), it’s worth returning to the issue. Basically, what happened: You know how EU server gets 30 percent discount and 30 percent income buff for tier 10 tank discount events “Top of the Tree” (currently, it’s T92)? Well, until quite recently, the US server recieved not only that (both discount and credit bonus), but also 50 percent discount and 50 percent credit gain bonus on tier 2 to 5 of that respective branch (for example here, the T110E4). This was a point of heated debates between players (50 percent income bonus on tier 5, especially combined with premium account, is quite a boost) in the past. From roughly 2 weeks on (including the current Object 263 discount), the US server lost not only the 50 percent credit gain bonus for tiers 2-5, but also the 30 percent credit gain bonus for tiers 8-10. As you can see, Object 263 has just a discount. When confronted with the issue, here’s what Pizzastorm (US community guy) wrote: Several players from US server wrote me, complaining that Pizzastorm is a scumbag, because he wrote: Our server is not being singled out for this change as this is going into effect across all servers and all of our products. And yet, the EU server “Top of the Tree” (with T92) has the 30 percent credit bonus. There are several points worth noting here: - Pizzastorm is not a scumbag, as each server economy is completely independent and apart from a general mail recieved from “above” (Minsk has a special department dedicated to watching ingame economy), he has probably no way of knowing (let alone influencing) how this policy will be enforced on EU server - it’s completely possible that the US server economy suffered from credit inflation more than EU server (the tendency to attempt to gain more players on relatively small US server by having additional bonuses, support and such is widely known) and that’s why this was revisited (having too much credits in the economy is bad, I hope everyone understands why) - an alternative to this solution would be stealth nerfs of vehicle income and we all know how stealth nerfs are popular and “fair”… - it’s also possible that EU server will handle this issue differently, for example by removing weekly/weekend/monthly credit missions So, chill guys. Once they get the economy under control, there will be more credit missions and stuff, I am sure of it.

More...