Source: http://world-of-ru.livejournal.com/3399886.html Hello everyone, this post is based on a transcript of a WoT Xbox stream with Alexei “Inaki” Ilyin and some guys I’ve never heard about (I assume they are from RU community department). It was transcribed as usual by Maiorboltach, thanks. The following answers concern WoT for Xbox. I am not sure if there are any Xbox players reading this, but… well, just to be sure. - in current update, the status of WoT Xbox tank amount reached the state the PC version was in patch 8.10 - there soon will be “super platoons” of 7 people, which will be balanced against other “super platoons” - if the game “has a cybersports future” (not sure), some cybersports options/activities will be added - WoT for Xbox One will appear only when Xbox One surpasses Xbox 360 in sales and popularity, Inaki added that the Xbox One social component is still too weak, especially when currently WG is experimenting with Xbox 360 social components - there will be no mods in Xbox WoT, ever - currently, developers are considering adding penetrable soft objects - clans will come “when it’s done” - there will soon be “skins” for Xbox profile avatars, that the players will recieve for achievements in game - Xbox version is not a PC port - developers know about the players lacking more aim reticle UI customization and replays, this will come “when it’s done” - upcoming patches will include only maps that are already in the PC version, plus some tank branches - upcoming patches will not bring barrel rings - balancing the PC and Xbox version is not connected, Xbox version collects its own statistics - ingame missions will come soon

More...