The Russians have patch 9.2 tomorrow, as announced earlier. EU should follow on Wednesday, but I haven’t got that confirmed. Patch 9.2 release notes – I don’t see anything too new there, the FV215b 183mm HESH pen nerf to 230 is there. WT E-100 got an accuracy on the move nerf (25 percent), one 128mm shell removed, reload for 128mm changed from 60 seconds to 58 seconds. Developers write about the WT E-100 nerf: “This vehicle is one of the most dangerous opponents in the game. The firepower of WT E-100 allows you to destroy head on any enemy tank. But at the same time, the vehicle is quite vulnerable: it is large and it has thin armor. The developer team focused specifically on the firepower: we decided to remove one of the six shells in the 128mm clip.” and (regarding generally the Waffentrager line): “…generally weak armor of these vehicles is fully compensated by their massive firepower. As the praxis and statistics showed, the firepower of these TD’s, the firepower of these tanks turned out to be significantly higher than others of the same class.” - Chinese “Great Wall” map will not be introduced to EU/US/RU/ASIA servers, as it is not popular even on Chinese server - VK4502 Ausf.B roof did get buffed in 9.2 - regarding the Stronkhold in 9.2: “We had very good results from the common test. Well, and the mode should always be fixed and improved, otherwise there is no point in implementing it without plans for future development.” - Wargaming buying Crytek? “There are great many rumors on the internet. Listening to and discussing all of them might make you go crazy. I recommend discussing only official Wargaming info.” - KV-1S split confirmed for 9.3 - the “Observer” mode will not be implemented into random battles (for the reason of abuse) - “Observer” player can write in both the team and general battle chat - “Observer” tanks do take slots in teams (as any other tank does), it’s possible this will change in the future - if one team consists entirely of “Observers” in training battle, that team will automatically lose the battle as soon as the countdown ends - it’s possible that in the future, the creator of the training room will have the power to disable Observers completely

More...