Hello everyone, several players recently started reporting that they had their accounts permabanned for no apparent reason on EU server. They askled about it at support and they got told that it happened due to an attempted credit card fraud: WG product (gold/premium/whatever) was ordered via an electronic card, but the payment was not authorized or was cancelled on the user side. Strangely enough, only today, two players reported the same issue. The thing is, both claim that they don’t actually own a credit card. So, I investigated a bit from “my sources” and I got told that this in fact really might be some Wargaming screwup. It appeared after the 9.2 patch and it seems it’s not limited to EU server. People are getting permabanned all for the same reason and when they write a support ticket, support service, who is apparently unaware of the issue, tells them to fuck off and treats them like scammers. If it happens to you, best thing to do is to pester your community representatives and write support tickets.

More...