First of all thanks for continuing this awesome program.
I have some issues to report:
- The time of the matches in "Recent Battles" is not correct. It runs 1 hour behind the actual time of wot statistics;
- The charts for WN8 overall do not show correct values. Also the charts for tanks don't show correctly (no lines visible);
- Can you make it so that the charts window start zoomed out? Because now you need to manually scroll every time to see the actual graph;
- Pictures in "Kill counts" are missing for T-62A SPORT and Type 97 Te-Ke (premium);
- If you select "todays battles" in display list on recent battles then only the battles from 1am and later show. Doesn't the day start at 00.00?
I've added some pictures as attachment.
Last edited by mintik.eu; 2014-08-05 at 01:56.
it's difficult to track such "one thread for all issues".
Time of the matches:
The time is gathered from servertime
Type 97 Te-Ke, as already suggested in tracker:
Please also delete these files to download updated images for the Type 97 Te-Ke:
As for the time issues, please check the setting for the time reset of the day start.
Thank you for the reply.
Originally Posted by Phalynx.eu
I have set the time at which the day resets at 11.00pm in relation to the server time.
Any information on why the overall WN8 rating in the charts doesn't show the same value as the "overall" tab?
Sadly no, currently no time to look deeper into the strange behaviour.
No worries, you are already doing a fantastic job mate!
Keep up the good work